Rug cleaning London
Same Day Booking
Fully Trained Staff
Experts in all types of fabrics
Child & Pet safe
Friendly staff with helpful post-care rug tips
GET A FREE QUOTE
Professional Rug Cleaning London
We understand that good-quality rugs or floor-coverings, similarly to carpets require a lot of care but you don’t have to worry about maintaining your rug clean because you can depend on Clean Expert – a leading cleaning service company in London. Book Quick& Easy with Clean Expert and have your valuable textile flooring fully cleaned by experienced professionals. Our main goal is to be the best cleaning company in London and to live up to all of your expectations when it comes to the sanitation of your home or office. We are ready to take care of your rug, mattress, and upholstery and live them fresh and spotless-clean. The Super- Clean experts in our team can even take care of the most stubborn stains in your car with a full Car Upholstery Cleaning, so don’t hesitate to contact us right away. All of our cleaning solutions require no effort on your end, they are highly effective, they are executed from a fully trained NCCA certified staff, and are available to both domestic and commercial properties for all Londoners.
Rug & Carpets come in various forms of fabrics such as cotton, jute, wool, silk, or even synthetic fabrics, each fabric requires a different type of maintenance, and that is why you need to find an established cleaning company having a vetted team of professionals with great knowledge in rug & carpet cleaning. The good news is, you just did!
RUG CLEANING PRICES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of rugs do you clean.
When it comes to rugs and carpets we are the experts. We can bring back the perfect condition of your matting, no matter the type of the rug. Common types of rugs are Oriental, Persian, Modern, Antique, and more!
What does Rug Cleaning Include?
-Inspection. Our expert has to get familiar with the type of rug you have, to provide the best results.
– Pre-Treatment. Applying detergents on a non-visible area to ensure result efficiency
– Cleaning & Washing. A powerful cleaning product is sprayed on the rug to remove dirt and trace of stains. After that, we will use a special “shampoo” to wash and clean the matting.
– Drying. Doesn’t matter if your rug requires dry or steam cleaning we will leave it 95% dry before we go.
– Post-Inspection. Before our technician leaves he/she will inspect the quality of the work they’ve done. We strive to provide only top-quality cleaning experience
How can I keep my rug clean after the treatment?
Not to worry. Clean Expert and their representatives will always leave you with post-care tips and they will advise on Scotchgard stain protection.
After the treatment when can I use the rug again?
We leave your matting 95% dry but we recommend using it again 3-4 hours after cleaning.
How does Steam Cleaning Work?
- Water is mixed with special detergents and heated in the equipment’s water compartment. Don’t worry the products are child and pet safe.
- The aforementioned mixture is injected under high-pressure directly onto the stained spots into the carpet.
- The specialist will also apply a chemical that will soften up and degrease the stains even further.
- Then the professional cleaner will use the machine to extract up to 95% of the moisture back along with all dirt in the matting.
2 Highbury Square,
London, United Kingdom N145AE
074 6722 2537
020 3713 7718
Get a free cleaning quote and book our Rug cleaning service now
Contact Us now for your FREE cleaning quote. Fill in your details below.