Carpet Cleaning North London
Starting from £29
High-end machines & equipment
Eco-friendly, child & pet safe detergents
Fully insured, NCCA certified technicians
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - or your money back!
CARPET CLEANING North London
24 Hour Emergency
Emergencies happen, and quick reactions are essential, that’s why our team of experts is available 24/7.
Our cleaners wear PPE
All of our cleaners are equipped with professional protective suits, protective eyewear, masks and gloves.
Fully Certified Staff
Our staff is fully trained and NCCA certified. Our equipment is the best possible on the market.
Card only payments
Since cash is known to be notoriously covered in germs, we ask you to avoid paying in cash and opt for credit card payments.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Company in North London
Clean Expert is a professional carpet cleaning company in North London offering you a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services. We have more than 25 years experience in carpet & upholstery cleaning and our countless client reviews prove this!
All our cleaners are NCCA certified and fully insured. We will take care of all delicate fabrics and ensure your carpets look as good as new.
See the before/after results yourself:
Get a free cleaning quote and book our carpet cleaning service now
Contact Us now for your FREE cleaning quote. Fill in your details below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the carpet cleaning process?
1. Our visit starts with a thorough inspection of your carpet
2. Our technician will determine the best cleaning technique for your carpet fabric. We use two carpet cleaning techniques: Hot Water Extraction Method/Steam Cleaning and Low Moisture Method/Dry Cleaning
3.The technician will start removing all dirt from the surface of your carpet
4.A special conditioner will be applied to all stains
5.From then on, the technician will continue with the designated cleaning method
6. Finally, we will express dry your carpet with our special drying machines
How does Steam Carpet Cleaning Work?
- Water is mixed with special detergents and heated in the equipment’s water compartment. Don’t worry the products are child and pet safe
- The aforementioned mixture is injected under high-pressure directly onto the stained spots into the carpet.
- The specialist will also apply a chemical that will soften up and degrease the stains even further.
- Then the professional cleaner will use the machine to extract up to 95% of the moisture back along with all dirt in the matting
How does Dry Carpet Cleaning work?
- The technician improves the fabric quality by using a special dry chem powder and rubbing it with ad-hoc brushes
- The powder then removes dirt and most stains. This process takes a little bit of time.
- After applying the chem, our representatives will remove the product and of course the dirt that came out of the carpet.
- Then the pro vacuums you eliminate any piece of the powder on the matting
- Dry Cleaning eliminates 99% of germs and effectively refreshes any carpet or rug.
Can you remove all types of stains from my carpet?
We remove stains from any type of fabric. The products we use have proven their top-quality and we have 25 years of experience in the industry. If we recommend using a product for your carpet, there is probably no better detergent on the market. However, we can’t guarantee that every stain can be removed before one of our specialists sees it. Not to worry, the technicians at Clean Expert will never disappoint and will always give you proper advice on the case.
How often should I have my upholstery cleaned?
If you want to maintain a healthy home, your furniture should be professionally cleaned once or twice a year. If you have children or pets, it is best to clean your furnishing even more often. Babies that are on the verge of starting to walk can try to go anywhere and use their hands for everything, so it is a good tip to keep your house as clean as possible during this time.