Commercial carpet cleaning London
No disturbance of the work environment
Same Day Booking
Antiviral Sanitation that eliminates 99,9% of all bacteria
Eco-friendly & Hypoallergenic Products
No hidden charges
Short Notice Availability
GET A FREE QUOTE
Clean Expert is a leading cleaning company based in London, providing high-quality professional carpet cleaning services for commercial and domestic properties. Local communities and offices can depend on our professionals seven days a week, including on bank holidays. Whether you need carpet cleaning services in London or upholstery cleaning, antiviral cleaning, leather conditioning, we can provide incredible results with the help of our 25 years of experience in the business.
I am very pleased with the wonderful results today from ‘Clean Expert’.The service I have received has been excellent from the first email contact to the job fulfillment. Today their technician Kosta came and has done a wonderful job cleaning our office carpets and sofas.They were definitely a big mess and i didn’t believe we could rescue them, but Clean Expert did. I highly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
For more client reviews, visit our reviews page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What stain protection do you offer and why should I use it?
We offer a top-quality stain repellent that can seriously prolong the freshness of your matting when applied after professional cleaning. It is called Scotchgard Protection and over the years it has proven to show incredible results. The product will keep your carpet or rug clean for a long time.
How does Dry Cleaning work?
- The technician improves the fabric quality by using a special dry chem powder and rubbing it with ad-hoc brushes
- The powder then removes dirt and most stains. This process takes a little bit of time.
- After applying the chem, our representatives will remove the product and of course the dirt that came out of the carpet.
- Then the pro vacuums you eliminate any piece of the powder on the matting
- Dry Cleaning eliminates 99% of germs and effectively refreshes any carpet or rug.
How often should companies clean their carpets?
It depends on the type of working environment and traffic that the carpet is exposed to but as a general rule of thumb, you should clean in it at least twice a year.
Does the size of the carpet determine the cost of the service?
Yes, but not only. If it is the case that your carpet requires stronger chemicals and overall more treatment the price will be higher.
How does Steam Cleaning Work?
- Water is mixed with special detergents and heated in the equipment’s water compartment. Don’t worry the products are child and pet safe
- The aforementioned mixture is injected under high-pressure directly onto the stained spots into the carpet.
- The specialist will also apply a chemical that will soften up and degrease the stains even further.
- Then the professional cleaner will use the machine to extract up to 95% of the moisture back along with all dirt in the matting
2 Highbury Square,
London, United Kingdom N145AE
074 6722 2537
020 3713 7718
Get a free cleaning quote and book our Commercial Carpet cleaning service now
Contact Us now for your FREE cleaning quote. Fill in your details below.