Carpet Cleaning North London
Starting from £29
High-end machines & equipment
Eco-friendly, child & pet safe detergents
Fully insured, NCCA certified technicians
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - or your money back!
Upholstery Cleaning Company in London
Keeping your upholstered furniture in perfect condition is not an easy task, and Clean Expert is here to help you. The contamination of fabric-covered furniture is something inevitable. Everything around us from pets to children can be a reason for dirt, dust, and germs. Maintaining your upholstered furniture clean is essential not only for the look of your room but for your health and the health of the people around you. Clean Expert can help you keep an attractive, fresh-smelling, and safe environment, offering you excellent upholstery cleaning services.
GET A FREE QUOTE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between foam and solvent cleaning?
Foam and Solvent are two different types of products, they are used when the type of fabric allows it. Foam and solvent are both left for a few minutes to take effect. Foam is removed from the furnishing with a special vacuum cleaner, while solvent technicians use specific distinct cleaning brushes to rub it.
What does leather upholstery cleaning include?
Leather upholstery cleaning includes:
- Тhorough inspection of the item in order to determine its condition and how best to clean the upholstery you have in mind.
- Then the technician will move on to the test step. He will put a little non-visible patch of the leather (for example under the sitting cushion) to see exactly how the product works on the leather.
- The technician will then apply a foam leather cleaner all over the fabric. It will effectively absorb filthiness in minutes.
- Then the cleaning specialist will remove the foam mixture from the leather
- He/She will use a mop at the final stage
- When the Upholstery is perfectly clean the technician will apply rejuvenation products to keep the leather healthy and cleaner for longer.
How often should I have my upholstery cleaned?
If you want to maintain a healthy home, your furniture should be professionally cleaned once or twice a year. If you have children or pets, it is best to clean your furnishing even more often. Babies that are on the verge of starting to walk can try to go anywhere and use their hands for everything, so it is a good tip to keep your house as clean as possible during this time.
Can you remove stains from the upholstery?
We remove stains from any type of fabric. The products we used have proven their top-quality. We have 25 years of experience in the industry. If we recommend using a product for your upholstery, there is probably no better detergent in the market. However, we can’t guarantee that every stain can be removed before one of our specialists sees it. Not to worry, the technicians at Clean Expert will never disappoint and will always give you proper advice on the case.
How can I know if I have a synthetic or natural fabric?
Here are most of the synthetic and natural fabrics out there:
COMMON SYNTHETIC FIBRES: Nylon, Acrylic, Polyester, Polypropylene, Rayon.
COMMON NATURAL FIBRES: Wool, Sisal, Jute, Cotton, Coir, Velvet, Bamboo.
Check the label of your property if you are not sure what type of fabric you own.
2 Highbury Square,
London, United Kingdom N145AE
074 6722 2537
020 3713 7718
Get a free cleaning quote and book our upholstery cleaning service now
Contact Us now for your FREE cleaning quote. Fill in your details below.