Curtain Cleaning London
Working on the spot, no unhanging the curtains
Treatment fitted for all kinds of fabrics
No hidden charges
Same Day Booking
Child & Pet safe detergents
GET A FREE QUOTE
Professional Curtain Cleaning by Clean Expert
Are you noticing that lately, your curtains are looking dirty, pale, and losing their color? If so you are probably in a need of curtains or drapery cleaning service. Don’t worry because we are here to help. Our friendly staff is fully trained, equipped with the newest technology in the industry, NCCA certified and is happy to provide you with post-care curtain cleaning tips. Clean Expert is a cleaning company with more than 25 years of experience in the cleaning business in London. If you are not certain how to clean your drapery, keep calm and call Clean Expert at 074 6722 2537 / 020 3713 7718 or book Quick&Easy with us through our contact form. We have a lot of experience with all types of curtain fabrics and we guarantee stain removal and no-shrinkage of curtains.
Curtain Cleaning and The Various Types of Curtain Fabrics
Curtains, drapery, and all types of hangings are an essential part of your domestic or commercial property. Even if you have the cleanest windows, the dirty curtains can spoil the entire setting. Cleaning curtains, however, is something many people dislike and put off for years since it is time-consuming. Additionally, an incorrect cleaning method could ruin your favorite curtain. That’s why the best choice you could possibly make is booking a professional curtain cleaning service, and Clean Expert is the perfect solution for that. There are numerous types of hangings such as curtains, pelmets, festoon blinds, Austrian blinds, lace curtains, voile nets & many more and they all require a different cleaning technique. Our team of professional technicians knows how to handle even the most delicate fabrics and will provide you with post-care tips. We guarantee to leave your drapery perfectly clean without ruining the material.
How to Sustain a Clean Curtain Condition?
Once you have your curtains clean and fresh, it only makes sense to try to keep them that way as long as possible. The best way to do that is to apply stain protection. We work with the best products in the industry cleaning and in our experience, the best product you can apply is Scotchgard Protection. It will keep you drapery fresh and clean for the next 5-6 months. Ask our technicians if Scotchgard Protection is appropriate for the type of curtain fabric you have at home. They are happy to leave you with tips and advice on the matter. Our experience as a leading cleaning company has prepared us to advise on all curtain & drapery matters and answer all of your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions?
What type of rugs do you clean.
When it comes to rugs and carpets we are the experts. We can bring back the perfect condition of your matting, no matter the type of the rug. Common types of rugs are Oriental, Persian, Modern, Antique, and more!
What type of procedures does this service include?
- Inspection. Our expert has to get familiar with the type of rug you have, to provide the best results.
- Pre-Treatment. Applying detergents on a non-visible area to ensure result efficiency
- Cleaning & Washing. A powerful cleaning product is sprayed on the rug to remove dirt and trace of stains. After that, we will use a special “shampoo” to wash and clean the matting.
- Drying. Doesn’t matter if your rug requires dry or steam cleaning we will leave it 95% dry before we go.
- Post-Inspection. Before our technician leaves he/she will inspect the quality of the work they’ve done. We strive to provide only a top-quality cleaning experience.
How can I keep my rug clean after the treatment?
Not to worry. Clean Expert and their representatives will always leave you with post-care tips and they will advise on Scotchgard stain protection.
How does Steam Cleaning Work?
- Water is mixed with special detergents and heated in the equipment’s water compartment. Don’t worry the products are child and pet safe
- The aforementioned mixture is injected under high-pressure directly onto the stained spots into the carpet.
- The specialist will also apply a chemical that will soften up and degrease the stains even further.
- Then the professional cleaner will use the machine to extract up to 95% of the moisture back along with all dirt in the matting
After the treatment when can I use the rug again
We leave your matting 95% dry but we recommend using it again 3-4 hours after cleaning.
2 Highbury Square,
London, United Kingdom N145AE
074 6722 2537
020 3713 7718
Get a free cleaning quote and book our Curtains cleaning service now
Contact Us now for your FREE cleaning quote. Fill in your details below.