Car Upholstery Cleaning London
Here are Clean Expert we realise the importance of having a clean car, and that’s why we are one of the most established cleaning companies in London, offering high-quality car upholstery cleaning.
It does not matter if you are a diehard car enthusiast or just an average car owner- keeping your vehicle clean is essential. Yes, it is important that your personal car or company vehicle looks shiny and smells fresh, but you should also think about your health- dirty car means pollen, dust, and allergens, and these are the reason for many health problems.
Most people clean their cars regularly, but only on the outside. Keeping your car upholstery clean is as crucial as washing your car’s paint, and the best way to get the job done perfectly is to book a car upholstery cleaning service.
GET A FREE QUOTE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you clean cloth car seats?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of fabric of the car seats our technicians will choose the product that is best suited for the material.
How do I know if I have synthetic or natural fabric car seats?
Below you will find the most common type of car fabrics and after you check them our you can describe the fabric in the contact forum.
- Synthetic Fibres: nylon, polyester, Nyon, (synthetic, faux, imitation, vegan or PU) Leather
- Natural fabrics: Leather, Wool, Velvet
What does professional car cleaning consist of?
- Firstly, our experts check the appearance of the interior and scrutinize for spots, stains, warped sections
- Then our professionals use professional vacuum cleaners to sanitize the car
- In the next stage, we steam clean the textile cloth seats and wash leather seats with a microfiber cloth absorbed with a proper hide cleaning solution.
- The cleaning expert don’t leave out any details and they sanitize doors and door upholstery of the car, ceiling, floor, and luggage compartment
- Our team will apply deodorizing to remove unpleasant odor
Do you do car steam cleaning?
The answer is YES> Steam cleaning is the most recommended cleaning method for dirt removal in your car. It is a method designed to brighten the colors of the car upholstery and penetrate into the fabric in order to remove dust.
Is the treatment safe for my health?
Yes, the products we use are child-safe, eco-friendly, and hypoallergenic.
2 Highbury Square,
London, United Kingdom N145AE
074 6722 2537
020 3713 7718
Get a free cleaning quote and book our Car Upholstery cleaning service now
Contact Us now for your FREE cleaning quote. Fill in your details below.